Things that are ok
- • Drinks you can have Still or Sparkling Water, Tonic Water. Lemonade, Skimmed Milk only
- • Alcoholic Drinks (clear liquids only) Vodka, Malibu, Vodka Ice, Gin, White Wine
- • Food must be white only
- • Chicken must be dry or boiled ( no fat ), Turkey, White Fish, White Rice, White Pasta with a white sauce only, Caulifower, Cottage Cheese.
- • Potatoes you can have Mashed, Boiled, Baked (you must take the skin off)
- • Cereal: Keep to Rice Krispies with Skimmed Milk,nothing with wheat in it.
- • Sweets: Colorless Chewing gum is fine. Avoid candy/sweets
Things to avoid
- • Drinks not to have Tea ( deepest staining ), Coffee,Cola, Orange, No fizzy Drinks etc
- • Alcoholic not to have Red Wine, Beer, Guiness, Any Alcohol with a colour!
- • Food not to have Vegetables Carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn, Broccoli, Green Beans, Sprouts,etc.
- • Food not to have Salad No Beetroot, Tomatoes, Red/Green Lettuce, etc.
- • Bread: Keep away from Bread but you can have thin slice of White Pita Bread
- • Fruit: Keep away from all fruit apart from Bananas because most fruit is Acidic
- • Sauces: Keep away from sauces like Bolognaise but White Pasta sauce is fine.
- • Avoid all creams, Margarine, and Butter.
- • Chocolates
- • Smoking: Keep from Smoking while on the White Diet but we do understand for some clients this would not be easy.
- • If you have had an early or afternoon treatment you should only brush your teeth with white toothpaste do not use any colored mouthwash for 48 hours.
- • Avoid color mouth wash
Call to book an appointment today!
If you had a late night treatment do not brush your teeth tonight and then tomorrow use only white toothpaste and no colored mouthwash. It is advisable that you use a soft toothbrush while on the white diet.