Our safe all-natural teeth whitening system can lighten your teeth up to 12 shades, giving you a natural, beautiful, younger looking smile.
We always recommend going to your dentist every 6 months to ensure healthy teeth and gums. With healthy teeth and gums, we are a good alternative for pricey Teeth Whitening at the dental office, achieving similar, if not better, results.
You Are In Control
The procedure is self-administered and very simple, while under the watchful eye of a qualified trained professional. A cold blue light is placed directly in front of your exposed teeth and run for 20 minutes per treatment. Typically, we perform 2-3 treatments, with 3 giving the best results.
- A teeth wipe and vitamin E swab will be handed to you which you will use to clean and dry your teeth and protect your gums to prepare for the procedure.
- The technician will instruct you how to put the cheek retractor on to hold your smile and prevent straining.
- 3Using a mirror, gently apply the gel directly on each tooth using an Applicator Gel Pen.
- The technician will position and activate the laser while you sit back, relax, watch TV or listen to music.
- Finally, remove the retractor, rinse and enjoy your new VividBrite smile!
We only use dental-grade high quality gels that are made in USA and FDA registered. Our state of the art LED Blue Light system is completely safe, because unlike some other whitening lights on the market, it emits no harmful Ultra-Violet (UV) rays. The light operates in a narrow wavelength range of the gentle blue-green spectrum and is strong, effective yet perfectly safe for teeth, gums, and skin.
Why we use Gel Pens vs Mouth Trays
More Effective: because the gel is applied directly to the teeth, we are able to use the highest legal concentration of hydrogen peroxide. Tray system uses lower concentration and can cause a lot of gum irritation.
Direct Exposure to Light: there is no mouth tray interfering between the light and the teeth. Even if the mouth tray is clear, it still refracts the light.
Safer: the gel is applied directly to the teeth so no gel squeezes onto the gums; hence gum irritation and sensitivity is minimized.
More Comfortable: the cheek retractor keeps the customer’s mouth open without any effort on their part.
Even Results: With the tray system, straining to keep smiling is often difficult and sometimes even painful, and many people can’t expose their teeth completely to the light even when they smile, so they get uneven results.Call to book an appointment today!